The IceBox - starts at $299 - SUMMER SALE $50 ICEBOX FULL SYSTEM REBATE
The IceBox is a portable air conditioning system, for your car, boat or airplane.
For Pilots: No more flying in a scorching hot cabin! Turn ON the IceBox during preflight and cool your cabin down before engine start. Jump in and experience a comfortable taxi and departure to a cooler altitude. Enjoy hours of IceBox cooling power and control your comfort with the wireless remote Pump and Fan controls. TIP: During cruise flight, Turn OFF the water pump at altitude to sustain the longest A/C possible. In Cruise Flight Mode -- Keep the fan running to push cooler air through the cabin
For General Use: Use the IceBox portable air conditioner in any environment, with or without available electrical power. Cool down the car or boat with the IceBox, and keep your engines off in the process.
- Electrical: 12V or 24V. Max Power Consumption 4.5 Amps
- Features: Exhaust Air Hose for extended reach cooling, Power Cable for easy routing and placement, Wireless Remote Control for Pump/Fan operation (Wireless Model only)
- Dimensions: 10"x13"x18"
- Weight Empty: 10lbs
- Warranty: 1 year Mfr parts & labor, 30 day money back guarantee
- Operating Manual found HERE
- Aux Battery for Stand-Alone Operation (RunTime: 1.5 Hours, Dimensions/Weight: 7.5x4.5x7, 7.5lb)
- Pilot's Cable to switch between ship's power and Aux Battery (useful for preflight, fuel stops and post-flight draining the box)
- Custom Gel Packs for Ice Substitute. One "IceBox" gel pack has 10x more cold material than consumer packs; Contains a thin insulation sleeve to transfer cold BTUs out, rather than the hard insulated store-brand types (6x10x1.25, 48oz Gel, 2lb, Reusable 'fuel' Save $$ on Ice, 5x packs fit in an IceBox with 5x left for reserve fuel)
- 24V Adapter for use in any 24V electrical system
- Bluetooth Controller and FREE iPhone/iPad app, extend the length of your IceBox cooling power. More info HERE
Shipping: IN STOCK
Note: Icebox Full system includes: Icebox Wireless 12V/24V, Pilot Cable, Aux Battery, Exhaust Air Hose, and Wireless Remote Control .